Search engine optimization is the term used to define a set of processes that goal is optimizing a website for search engines like, Google, Bing and yahoo. SEO is important not only for getting high quality visitors for your website, but it’s also a way to improve the qualities of websites that makes user-friendliness of your website and increases its credibility.
Most of Search engines are using and updating their algorithms to determine which pages to include in their index and the order they show these pages in the search results.
SEO is the methodology to share the information to search engines in a language they can understand and give them with more information about your website.
Right SEO technique ranking up your website on search engine and wrong one can downgrade your website from search engine.SEO has two major components, On Page and Off Page SEO.
- On-Page Optimization Techniques
- Off-Page OptimizationTechniques
On-Page Optimization Techniques
Inon-page Optimization Techniques we focus on keyword, Website Meta tags (Title, Keywords and Description), Page load time, Image alt tags, Website URL and sub URL and website contents.A good On-Page optimization technique bring search engine crawler to visit your website and index your website on SERP database.
Guidelines for On-Page Optimization
- Optimized titles and descriptions and Keywords
- Keywords Optimization and Analysis
- Website Related URL naming and conventions
- Sitemap Creation and Search Engine Verification
- Proper Internal Links
- Use of H1,H2 tags
- Image optimization (optimize image size, image naming and conventions, use of Image ALT tag)
- Proper Use of 404 pages
- Minimized Page Load time
- Mobile Friendly Websites
- Unique and quality content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- Quality External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
More Articles about On-Page Optimization
- On-Page Ranking Factors
- The On-Page SEO Cheat Sheet
- Key Points of On-Page Optimization Techniques for Better Ranking
Off-Page Optimization Techniques
Off-Page Optimization is a very part of SEO techniques which really makes the difference for website ranking on search engine. Good and quality off-page optimization techniques can keep your website on first page. There are following off-page optimization techniques for better ranking for your website.
- High PR Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Classified Submission (Olx, quikr, Locanto, Craiglist, Clickindiaetc)
- Question Answer (Quora)
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Forum Posting
- Search Engine Submission
- Blog commenting
- Press Release
- Influence Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
More Articles about Off-Page Optimization
So finally we can say that quality content with good on-page optimization and off-page optimization is the best strategy for better ranking on any search engine. There are many SEO company, Digital Marketing/Agency in Bangalore provides the best services. DiggDigital company also play a key role in Digital Marketing with (SEO, Social Media, SEM, PPC, Internet marketing, Email Marketing) services.
Read our blog : Key Points Of On-Page Optimization Techniques For Better Ranking